Hello everyone. I have set up this blog so we can 'try' and keep in touch with each other. Blogs are very easy to use and are a great way to post updates. pics, etc.
If you have any questions at all about how to use one, just drop me an email - mitch@morangedesign.com. Also let me know if there are other alums you would like me to invite to the blog. Right now we have (using maiden names):
Marcos Najera
Chad Sloan
Jim Lowder
Neil Khemlani
Christina McNally
Dani Malody
Don Hansen
Scott Everett
Myself
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my lord. I would love to blog the Heck out of you guys... but what the heck... this will be my 2nd try... gosh darn it.
Yeppie... it worked... I'm a blogger now. My 12 year old will be so proud. (sad yes) want to say Mitch my name is not on the home page and that pisses me off Mr. ;O)
It was fun to se (hear) Jen and her family at dinner Wed. Melanie has a thing with those little men. creppy I know. Came in handy with my boys.
Now for my 1st blog ponder AHS Lions.... If gas goes above $6.00 as in Europe. will you consider cutting back on WHAT?
Post a Comment