Thursday, May 22, 2008

A couple new people to the blog..

Well I guess the news is spreading. Welcome Jen Smith AKA (Jen Goernitz) and Jennifer Doan AKA (JP). Just as a reference, here are the people's email addresses, in case you decide against posting on the blog and would rather just drop someone an email.

Mitch Daugherty - mitch@morangedesign.com
Jennifer Doan/JP - jendoan1@yahoo.com
Don Hansen - donfh@balboacapital.com
Dani Viola/Malody - dviola@swlaw.com
Jim Lowder - james.lowder@shps.com
Jen Smith/Goernitz - jennifer@landmarklifestyle.com
Scott Everett - jscotteverett@sbcglobal.com
Neil Khemlani - khemlann@cox.net
Marcos Najera - mnfamous@cox.net
Christina McNally - ninav13@optonline.net
Chad Sloan - sloanoverseas@yahoo.com

I will post an update soon, and I hope everyone else does too.

Mitch

1 comment:

Mark Lori and kiddos said...

Add me to the list:

Lori Wilkins Ahlstrom
ahlstrom@msn.com

Can't wait for the reunion! But I need to know some dates soon as my summer is super busy always. I figure I have to fly anywhere (unless it is in D.C. where I live), so let's get moving on some details.